Twitter Weekly Updates for 2008-11-23
November 23rd, 2008
- Off to a client visit with a large gaming company today.
- Had a client meeting that was a strange mix of honesty, stoicism, with a little bit of antagonistic feelings thrown in for good measure.
- Watching the 60 Minutes interview of Obama
- Lots of conf calls today. I learned that INS is now smart grid not immigration 🙂
- Drexel beats Penn in the season opener. Strangely satisfying even now 🙂
- I’m up. It’s pitch black outside. 7am conf call. Ugh.
- I’m still predicting market bottom at Dow 7500 / S&P 750
- Enjoyed this blog post about Microsoft’s development process for Windows 7. Their scale is huge: http://tr.im/1b6g
- Who’s using enterprise mashup platforms?
- Just got the iPhone 2.2 firmware. “Decrease in call set-up failures and call drops” I certainly hope so!
- First call received with 2.2 firmware: call failed 2 minutes in (caller was on a landline). Yay apple! Yay AT&T!
- Calm before the storm.
- The Eagles have no semblance of a running game anymore. Pass deep on 3rd on 1? Really #
- Good bye McNabb. Your time has past. #
- Time to get on the Jets bandwagon? #